Friday, July 21, 2006

Before-and-After Pictures of my old niche

I'm moving to a new niche in the same office. But can't help but reminisce the times I spent burning the midnight old on my old work area when I finally stripped bare my old desk off my things. What a lonely image when juxtaposed with the chaotic but very active picture it was once before.





BEFORE MOVING OUT (taken a few months ago)













AFTER MOVING OUT (taken 21 July 2006)






Just to add some philosophical tone to the moment... is not the world like this? Chaos makes our human life exciting and adventurous... and happy. And the simple, non-complex life... yeah cleaner... but utterly dull and boring and lonely. Thus, by putting into consideration the second law of thermodynamics stating that the overall disorder of the universe (entrophy) increases over time... is it then implying that the universe is tending towards ultimate happiness?

So wars are as wonderful thing? --> hehe just pushing it too far I guess.

No comments: